~Welcome my Anime World 私アニメの世界へようこそ マス! ターお楽しみください!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My first year otaku life =w= !!

26 december 2010 is a life changing day!!! 12:01pm , one of my friend call me :"Oi , Takashi !" " what? " my friend say :"go see this anime "oreimo"! " then i say : " what the hell is this anime , hentai or XXX " "Go watch then you know." then he end my call. 12:45pm , i play my counter strike until bored then i go to watch the stupid friend suggest anime . First episode , my opinion : what the fuck is this , imouto love niichan ! Stupid thing in the world! then i call to my friend and scold gao gao!! when i start to watch second episode, i become crazy guys alrdy !! XD  then the stupid guy come my house than throw me 2 anime : sora no otoshimono and K-on !!!  Then throw one sentence to me : go watch tis two anime !!



 
  After tis two anime , i really become a otaku ! No mood go out , love to stay at home , 24/7 watching televison and eat noodles !!  muaHahaha!!! After  become otaku, my parent start to control me dont let me see anime. Then, cousin start to run me away ! many friend leave me alone T^T . Nvm, my life become more interest !!

  2-1-2011 the guys come my house use my facebook and add me in one ground call LGCC ( lost gospel cosplay communicative). The guy said many cosplayer and otaku at there so i stupid to click chat group and said hallo. the first person chat wif me is Nix then suddently i saw ayam tis word in the chat. I think tis group is animal group than i start chat wif animal!! After that , someone call me ice cube and UFO !! slowly i start to active in this group and make fun in this group. To be continue ................

No comments:

Post a Comment